The Movie Quotes game!
That your idea of a reference, there Baf?
Also it's the first Star Wars, also known as Just Star Wars, Episode 4, and Star Wars: Episode 4 - A New Hope.
I might be wrong Frank, but... Never So Few?
Here's one for The Old Guy: "...Your spurs."
And here's one for the rest of you: "Reflexes! That's what you've got! Me? I got brains!"
(Which are by the way, two of my most favorite movies ever!)
-Fred
PS: Also, yes, I'm still alive! Just been hectic with lots of work lately and stuff, so... I'll be around more often soon, I promise!
I might be wrong Frank, but... Never So Few?
Here's one for The Old Guy: "...Your spurs."
And here's one for the rest of you: "Reflexes! That's what you've got! Me? I got brains!"
(Which are by the way, two of my most favorite movies ever!)
-Fred
PS: Also, yes, I'm still alive! Just been hectic with lots of work lately and stuff, so... I'll be around more often soon, I promise!
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
My idea for reference of what???Fred Buer wrote:That your idea of a reference, there Baf?
It's been awhile since I've seen it, but that's from Mad Max isn't it???Fred Buer wrote:And here's one for the rest of you: "Reflexes! That's what you've got! Me? I got brains!"
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...
Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...
*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...
*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Ahhh since you're asking that I'm gonna guess and say the 2nd one... lolFred Buer wrote:Which one?
-Fred
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...
Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...
*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...
*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Good choice! It is indeed Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior.
One of my all time favorites!
-Fred
One of my all time favorites!
-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Funny you bring up Mad Max, Thunderdome is coming on at 2am...
And Demon with the Back to the Future comment, that's on now...
"Do you know any of these shows or people I'm talking about?"
And Demon with the Back to the Future comment, that's on now...
"Do you know any of these shows or people I'm talking about?"
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...
Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...
*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...
*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
"your spurs" is from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Blondie - Clint Eastwood - said it to the three men who tried to ambush him in his hotel room. Course, he forgot about the window where Tuco entered. Great movie!
How about this one: "This could very well be the most stupidest man on the face of the earth." I think that is how it goes.
How about this one: "This could very well be the most stupidest man on the face of the earth." I think that is how it goes.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
You're good Jim, really good! 
The quote you were going for is almost correct, but it's "person", not "man". If indeed I'm thinking of the right one, of course.
I'll let someone else solve it now
Meanwhile, here's another one from a film I saw for the very first time last night, and damn, I wish I'd have taken the time to see it sooner. What a movie!
"You think you're big time!? You're gonna f***in' die, big time!!"
-Fred
The quote you were going for is almost correct, but it's "person", not "man". If indeed I'm thinking of the right one, of course.
I'll let someone else solve it now
Meanwhile, here's another one from a film I saw for the very first time last night, and damn, I wish I'd have taken the time to see it sooner. What a movie!
"You think you're big time!? You're gonna f***in' die, big time!!"
-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!