LeMosy, so fast on the trigger you won't see the draw

Saw the last post in General was posted by EshhkaOlssen or something or other. I go in, I see nothing. I also notice all the spamposts are gone.

And mr. LeMosy here is lurkin' about :lol:

You clean up fast, sir :D And me thanks to you for it!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
It's a gift and a curse I imagine.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Fred Buer wrote:Saw the last post in General was posted by EshhkaOlssen or something or other. I go in, I see nothing. I also notice all the spamposts are gone.

And mr. LeMosy here is lurkin' about :lol:

You clean up fast, sir :D And me thanks to you for it!

-Fred
Be glad you didn't see that one .... I didn't pay attention to who posted it. I just clicked "New unread topic" oh boy!

... ya
~Keck
Image
I saw the one late last night, I don't know if there were others... The guy posted several URLs all strung together it was a blur for the most part, from what I could make out it looked like he was trying to sell some sort of Getaway Vacation...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
litlkeck wrote:
Fred Buer wrote:Saw the last post in General was posted by EshhkaOlssen or something or other. I go in, I see nothing. I also notice all the spamposts are gone.

And mr. LeMosy here is lurkin' about :lol:

You clean up fast, sir :D And me thanks to you for it!

-Fred
Be glad you didn't see that one .... I didn't pay attention to who posted it. I just clicked "New unread topic" oh boy!

... ya
~Keck
Yeah, not good... :( Suffice it to say, I've been banning some IP addresses today. There are benefits to having a web design job...I can keep an eye on things relatively regularly. ;)
And we can't think of a more qualified person to handle these annoyances than good ol' James. Thanks, buddy!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
How strange - I've just posted in the UTM annoucements page that there was just me here on my lonesome, yet on this thread it now tells me James is online and there's also the dreaded google and yahoo bots here too - can they access some forums and not others or has everyone just logged in??
David
James LeMosy wrote:
litlkeck wrote:
Fred Buer wrote:Saw the last post in General was posted by EshhkaOlssen or something or other. I go in, I see nothing. I also notice all the spamposts are gone.

And mr. LeMosy here is lurkin' about :lol:

You clean up fast, sir :D And me thanks to you for it!

-Fred
Be glad you didn't see that one .... I didn't pay attention to who posted it. I just clicked "New unread topic" oh boy!

... ya
~Keck
Yeah, not good... :( Suffice it to say, I've been banning some IP addresses today. There are benefits to having a web design job...I can keep an eye on things relatively regularly. ;)
Have the same issue on my site. I can give you a full list blacklisted of IPs if you want? It a few hundred thousand entries long.

They pretty much block out most of Russia and the Ukraine., the spam capitals of the world. You might lose Alex Bark though. LOL!

-Cub. =o)
Cubase wrote:You might lose Alex Bark though. LOL!
We can't lose Alex...
Can't he find Alex's IP and put it on a Safe List???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...