Tex Murphy Merchandising

Does anybody know, where is possible to buy something with Tex theme (T-Shirt, socks, fedora,...), or has anybody any possibility to produce it?
Are you really sure you want to have Tex Murphy socks? I can tell you, the girls won´t appreciate it. :wink:
Socks? I'm sure they won't worry too much if it's just socks. I'd get a printer that can print onto transfer sheet stuff (Epson printers to transfer sheets), then find your medium. Shirts are easier, but socks might work. Get something with a flat material like smooth cotton. Then iron it on and hey presto - you have your home made artwork. I did it once for a Tex shirt.
David
I don't think they ever really got into the Merchandising for Tex... Just the games and stuff closely related... Anything else you happen to find will most likely be Fan-made...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Yeah, I browsed a net, and foun nothing.
I found several companis, that can produce it (T-shirts, socks too :)), but I need some nice and decent artwork.
Does anybody have something, maybe I will use logo of this website.
Up at the top of the screen are some links to other parts of this website... Try the Community Fan Art section and the Downloads, Wallpaper and Screenshots section...

There are also some things in the Fan Art section of the Message Board that haven't been posted to the Community Fan Art section...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Paulino, I highly suggest that you grab some of the Tex Clip art, or do a screen grab, and edit, cut etc and take it to an embroiderer. sp??

A few years back I got some KILLER long sleeve black button down shirts made with the Tex graphic that's in the logo. Instead of the color shift from red/orange to yellow, I had them combine the threads, red, orange, yellow, and it turned out frickin amazing. Jim has one, he'd agree. :lol:

I also grabbed the 3 Cards to midnight logo from the trailer, and got the logo embroidered on a black polo with shiny silver thread. Again, was VERY happy with the results.

They look very professional. That would be my suggestion, as I've been where you are.
Jen's right - I agree.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Heh they could have made some Robco products.
Bjyman wrote:Heh they could have made some Robco products.
Oh but somebody already has: http://www.robcoproducts.com.au/

And even scarier: http://www.skynetresearch.com/home/ ...albeit, in the viral sense.

-Cub. =o)
I don't see the Alien Abductor anywhere in there... :P
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...