Page 2 of 2

Re: Happy Birthday Joel!

Posted: March 05, 2009 • 10:07 am
by Fred Buer
A happy birthday from me as well!

-Fred

Re: Happy Birthday Joel!

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 4:36 am
by Joel
Bafitis wrote:Here, go have some fun and see what your B-Day has in common with worldly facts...

http://www.paulsadowski.org/BirthDay.asp

I learned that I'm almost 1 Billion Seconds old...
I don't mean to milk this thread so i'll make it my last post for this one until my next Birthday. I finally got to check out that link, Baf, some funny stuff - thanks heaps :) I didn't know I shared the same birthday as Alexander Graham Bell.

Re: Happy Birthday Joel!

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 3:38 pm
by litlkeck
Happy Bday, Joel!

~Keck

(I have a lot of well wishing to catch up on!)

Re: Happy Birthday Joel!

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 8:05 pm
by Jerry Dan
Hope it is/was a good one!