TOG's thread

I'm just trying to catch up with the Cubmaster.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Still trying.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I can dig that. Might want to look into that 'thread' before someone else bumps it back up to the top. It is a source of unlimited posts.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I'm never tempted by this sort of thing. Ever. Really. It's true!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fred, I don't believe you. Sorry.

Besides, you are rather adroitly sneaking up on Cub and I. We cannot concede our record-setting paces without a fight.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I've come to the conclusion that I'll never make it to your post count Jim. Not unless I cheat. And I'm not sure if meaningless posts like this one counts.
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
so does that mean I should stop my pursuit of the hallowed record? I'm only like 8000 off...
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
If you're talking post record, actually it is my pleasure to tell you that you're not that far off. Just ... a thousand and something or so. All hope is not lost! You know I posted a lot tonight. Just to kinda bump my post count, and because I wanted to talk. Funny how I can just lurk for a few weeks, and then all of a sudden come on and be very talkative. Which reminds me, I never told you all ...
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
I like talking as well...talky talk talk talkity....but you're right...frivolous posting is just wrong...so I've decided I'm going to start plugging household products at the end of my posts...."Hello, I'm Brian Sumner...sometimes when I'm taking a shower after a long day at work, I need a cleanser that is going to be tough on the dirt, but soft enough to make my skin feel smooth and refreshed..that's why I use Zest Bodywash...because you're not fully clean, until your zestfully clean."
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
I agree. Stupid threads like this should not be allowed. After all, what kind of person wants to post just to catch up to the leader? Certainly not moi!!!

OK, so I lied. It's the first time I have EVER lied.....................today.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim, is it me or did your pants just catch on fire?

-Cub. =o)
You two are like 40 posts apart, I'm 400 posts behind :D

Sneaking up on you, my entire behind!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
That would make me about 1,400 Plus behind... :(
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
It's not the size of your post count, but the quality of your posts that count....and any man who believes that is filling himself with lies and false hope...
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
And I have Ocean Front Property in Arizona for sale... ;}
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...