Page 1 of 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 18, 2008 • 5:27 pm
by Jen
In the flurry of activity you've been forgotten.

But not by me!
Here's wishing it's a great one, and I hope your new sweetie is there to give you a big smooch!

Take care!

Jen

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 18, 2008 • 6:00 pm
by Fred Buer
Merry birthday, Morten! Would someone go get that cake already? :D

-Fred

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 18, 2008 • 7:46 pm
by Bafitis
Cheers!!!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 18, 2008 • 9:07 pm
by jcarnby
Happy Birthday! Have a good one!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 18, 2008 • 10:52 pm
by Bjyman
Happy Birthday!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 19, 2008 • 12:06 am
by Frank
Why, isn't it just a festive month!

Happy boithday!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 19, 2008 • 1:32 am
by michel pronk
happy bday mate.

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 19, 2008 • 9:08 am
by Sai
Happy Birthday!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 19, 2008 • 5:01 pm
by Cubase
Happy birthday!

-Cub. =o)

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 19, 2008 • 7:04 pm
by DrPaul
Where is Netroam, anyway? Haven't seen him in a while.
--and Happy Birthday!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETROAM!!!!

Posted: August 25, 2008 • 6:57 am
by netroam
Hello people!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I really appreciate it.

I had a really nice time on my 28th birthday. I was in Prague (Czech Republic) at the time with my fiancee, so we had a beautiful trip down there. The day was awesome - sunny weather and 25 degrees celsius, so what more could I ask for? ;)

I know I haven't been around for a while which is baaad ... sorry :) ... but I hope I can get to post a bit more often.

Take care all

/// Morten (NetRoam)