Page 1 of 1

Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 19, 2008 • 11:42 pm
by Bafitis
Cheers!!!

Happy Birthday Adnin...
We know you're busy, but you could stop in once a week or something... :wink:

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 20, 2008 • 12:32 am
by jcarnby
Happy Birthday!!!!

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 20, 2008 • 7:07 am
by Fred Buer
Another one already? I mean... Happy birthday!!

-Fred

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 20, 2008 • 9:54 am
by DrPaul
Happy, happy, happy!

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 20, 2008 • 10:13 am
by Demonlawyer
Happy Birthday!

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 20, 2008 • 4:24 pm
by Frank
More birthday!

Happy indeed!

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 20, 2008 • 6:04 pm
by Bafitis
No wonder heated discussions are quick to happen... Too many of us LEOs running around on the boards... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 23, 2008 • 1:08 am
by rockefeller
Happy Birthday!!!

Bests, Rockefeller 8)

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 23, 2008 • 3:08 pm
by adninsreaction
THANKS GUYS!! I'm sorry I haven't been able to get online as much lately. I've been really really busy with life these days trying to get some stuff in order. But I will be getting on more often now because I know that all of you fine people are in dire need of stimulating conversation that the one and only adninsreaction can provide. :D

Thanks again for the B-Day wishes!!

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 24, 2008 • 7:50 pm
by Cubase
Happy birthday!!

-Cub. =o)

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 24, 2008 • 9:08 pm
by Jen
:mrgreen: I second that!!!! :wink: :mrgreen:
Hugs!

Jen

adninsreaction wrote:ok, I'm doing us all a favor right now....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE ON THIS CHATBOARD...EVEN IF IT ISN'T YOUR BIRTHDAY....TAKE IT AND ENJOY IT ANYWAY!!!!

Re: Happy 28th adninsreaction...

Posted: August 24, 2008 • 9:19 pm
by Jerry Dan
Happy belated!