Page 1 of 2
Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 19, 2008 • 3:44 pm
by Electron Stu
I can't this damned song outta my since seeing this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtlaTNI1TaU
He actually made an album, here's the link to that site:
http://www.doyoulikewaffles.tv
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 19, 2008 • 4:35 pm
by Cubase
I refuse to click on that link just in case I get the song in my head too... so I am glad I have not heard it before I guess.
-Cub. =o)
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 19, 2008 • 4:37 pm
by Bafitis
I didn't get the song stuck in my head, but now I have a splitting headache from all the flashing colors...
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 19, 2008 • 6:53 pm
by joliet_jane
This waffle song is better:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Waffles/
And. It. Never. Stops.
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 19, 2008 • 7:33 pm
by Electron Stu
Apparently the guy that made the waffle tune made the theme to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV) so it's an interesting diversion. From what I understand he made the waffle tune for a commercial and they turned it down so he used it to make a YouTube video and got millions of views. Since he had so much fun making the song about random food he made a whole album about it. As good as the waffle song is I like the Nacho, Sandwich, Raisin, and Soup songs better. They're all there to listen to.
FYI I am actually debating getting the album
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 19, 2008 • 7:38 pm
by Bafitis
Stu, I'm starting to think that you have too much time on your hands...

Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 19, 2008 • 8:45 pm
by freepizza
Obviously he doesn't have enough. Why couldn't I have heard of this song sooner.
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 19, 2008 • 10:07 pm
by Jim the old guy
I will pray for you tonight, Stu.
And yes, I like waffles.
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 19, 2008 • 10:12 pm
by Bafitis
I got a strange craving for Waffles or Pancakes after watching that, along with my splitting headache that has yet to go away...
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 20, 2008 • 12:36 am
by Fred Buer
The Buffy Theme is by Nerf Herder.
-Fred
Edit: Oh GOD no. It's from the guy who made the Magical Trevor videos.
If you've never seen them, here's a few clickys:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/magical+trevor/
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/magical+trevor+2/
High addictiveness. You're warned.
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 20, 2008 • 1:01 am
by Bafitis
OMG, I didn't think my Headache could get any worse, but Thank You Fred for turning it into a Migraine...
I prefer Cows With Guns...
http://www.cowswithguns.com/cowmovie.html
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 20, 2008 • 11:00 am
by Electron Stu
Yeah Parry Gripp is the guy from Nerf Herder who made the Waffles song: (from Wikipedia)
"Nerf Herder is a pop punk band from Santa Barbara formed in 1994 by Parry Gripp (vocals, guitar), Charlie Dennis (bass) and Steve Sherlock (drums). They describe themselves as a "nerd rock" band, and are known for simplistic modern punk-style songs with frequently humorous, juvenile and pop-culture-referencing lyrics"
Here's a link to his personal site containing the evil Waffle song amongst others:
http://www.parrygripp.com
I never actually heard of the Magical Trevor guys. Are they actually the same guys?
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 20, 2008 • 11:53 am
by Jen
That was super bouncy fun!!
Thanks Stu!!
Melvin...the magical hot dog!!!!!!
GARBANZO!!
And of course Hip Hip Hoo-Rasin! That's what I'm cravin!
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 20, 2008 • 12:58 pm
by freepizza
Nice pic Jen
Re: Do You Like Waffles?
Posted: November 20, 2008 • 2:40 pm
by Fred Buer
Yeah, love the new avatar!
-Fred