Page 1 of 2
Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 02, 2009 • 7:28 pm
by Cubase
My brother from another mother! Happy birthday bro!
-Cub. =o)
Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 02, 2009 • 7:34 pm
by Bafitis
Cheers!!!
May another year pass you blissfully...
Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 02, 2009 • 7:36 pm
by Frank
Birthday wishes all over!
Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 02, 2009 • 8:33 pm
by Joel
Thanks everyone!

It's a Birthday week of epic proportions this week. Chris Martin of Coldplay celebrated his yesterday (i'm going to the concert this Thursday) as did Mr 007, Daniel Craig, Overseer AMC and myself today plus I think our very own Chris Jones will be celebrating his today aswell!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 02, 2009 • 8:47 pm
by Bafitis
Here, go have some fun and see what your B-Day has in common with worldly facts...
http://www.paulsadowski.org/BirthDay.asp
I learned that I'm almost 1 Billion Seconds old...
Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 02, 2009 • 8:56 pm
by Cubase
Joel wrote:Thanks everyone!

It's a Birthday week of epic proportions this week. Chris Martin of Coldplay celebrated his yesterday (i'm going to the concert this Thursday) as did Mr 007, Daniel Craig, Overseer AMC and myself today plus I think our very own Chris Jones will be celebrating his today aswell!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!
CJs and TMs is tomorrow.
-Cub. =o)
Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 03, 2009 • 6:05 am
by Chris Marsland
hey joel, im also going to see coldplay on thursday

Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 03, 2009 • 6:29 am
by Joel
Oh cool, dude!!!! Where abouts are you sitting? Or are you standing? I decided to get a seat in the end, I went to see Crowded House last year at the Forum and was standing the whole night, I had a sore lower back after the first hour, so i'll be sitting.
Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 03, 2009 • 9:47 am
by jcarnby
Happy Birthday, Joel! Hope its a good one!
Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 03, 2009 • 11:02 pm
by Jen
Hope it's a fantastic birthday!
Hugs!!
Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 04, 2009 • 1:16 am
by Demonlawyer
Belated happy birthday and all that - one billion seconds? That's old man!
Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 04, 2009 • 1:20 am
by Bafitis
Demonlawyer wrote:Belated happy birthday and all that - one billion seconds? That's old man!
Yeah I think so too... But just imagine how many seconds old someone like Jim is...

Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 04, 2009 • 8:05 am
by Sai
Happy belated birthday!

Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 04, 2009 • 12:23 pm
by jcarnby
Bafitis wrote:Demonlawyer wrote:Belated happy birthday and all that - one billion seconds? That's old man!
Yeah I think so too... But just imagine how many seconds old someone like Jim is...

Naw...seconds hadn't been invented yet when Jim was.
Sorry Jim...I had to.

Re: Happy Birthday Joel!
Posted: March 04, 2009 • 3:00 pm
by Bafitis
jcarnby wrote:Bafitis wrote:Demonlawyer wrote:Belated happy birthday and all that - one billion seconds? That's old man!
Yeah I think so too... But just imagine how many seconds old someone like Jim is...

Naw...seconds hadn't been invented yet when Jim was.
Sorry Jim...I had to.

That was Mean...
Funny as hell, but mean...
Sorry Jim, I feel somewhat responsible for having started this...
