Happy Birthday Demonlawyer!

Last edited by Cubase on March 05, 2009 • 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yep, here's another one! David... happy birthday!

-Cub. =o)
Cheers!!!

Party it up, but be safe...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Have yerself a happy birthday man!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Happy Birthday!
Image
Congrats! It feels like I've been on this board forever, and you were there right along with me. This would be a sadder place without you David, and don't think I didn't notice you wiggled out of the calendar this year!

jk. :lol:

I hope it's a wonderful day filled with good company, good food and love.

Best to you always.

Jen



PS CUBBIE, did it AGAIN!!!!
What's with the birthday dyslexia?
kisses
Jen wrote: PS CUBBIE, did it AGAIN!!!!
What's with the birthday dyslexia?
kisses
Dammit, it's one of those words I never get right on a keyboard. I know how to spell it but I type so fast that I don't notice I get the combination of keys wrong. I make the same mistake often with the word "becuase" <--- it ends up like that all the time!

-Cub. =o)
I know the feeling. I have a tendency to type 'hotamil' :P However I always register a mistype for some reason. My intuitiveness for correct spellage is awesome to behold. And shizzle.

Also, I'm one of those few people who also manage to type 'teh' instead of 'the'. <hanghead>I am ashamed!</hanghead>

-Furedu
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
A happy birthday for the hellboundlawyer!
Part-Time Nomad
Happy birthday!
If you can't be good, be careful
Aww thanks guys.

Jen you are so good with the birthday calendar. Must make it a new birthday resolution or something to keep up with everyones.

I did have Three Cards to Midnight on my birthday list, but I'll still get it the day it's out anyway.

DL
David
Happy Birthday to a staple of our board! Have a great one, demonlawyer!

~Keck
Image
Apologies, Demonlawyer for the belated Birthday wishes, with all the celebrations we had last week i'm kind of burnt out. Hope you had a good one!
Happy belated birthday! :)

Must be birthday season. :lol:
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
March babies abound on the messageboard! Congratulations for being in the "in" crowd. 8)
С Днём Рождения, Дэвид! Удачи тебе, браток. :D
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).