To Jerry Dan

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Jerry Dan, Stephen. way cool guy whatever.......
Happy birthday to you!!!!


:D
Oh wait, it's not till Wednesday....that's ok, we'll start the party early!! Cub will take the first drink!
Jen wrote:Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Jerry Dan, Stephen. way cool guy whatever.......
Happy birthday to you!!!!
You look like a monkey
and smell like one too...

Oh wait, that worked better with your other Avatar...

Cheers!!!
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Hip Hip... Hooray!
Hip Hip... Hooray!
Hip Hip... Hooray!

...sorry, I must confess... I copied and pasted.

Anyway, happy birthday!

-Cub. =o)
Happy birthday! :D
Cubase wrote:...sorry, I must confess... I copied and pasted.
Copy Pasta is tasty :)
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Happy brithday dude!!

(Oh yeah, I went there!)

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I copied and pasted. I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Image
Fred Buer wrote:Happy brithday dude!!

(Oh yeah, I went there!)

-Fred
Har Har!
Not in the title, can pass it by.....

Jen
Happy Bday Early!

Cub, the trick is to abbreviate words, so you can't misspell things.

Rather,

C, the trk is to abb. wrds, so u kn't mspell thngs.

~Keck
Image
Oh but Jen, you still know it's there! It shall drive you to posting at all hours of the night! :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Aw, thanks, guys! :oops:

And since I feel I've been neglecting to extend my felicitations in regard to the annual celebration of the post-natal event for the other members of this board, allow me this opportunity to reciprocate: happy brithday to all!

What? Don't they spell it that way in Porsgrunn? (I got your back, Miss Peller. :wink: )
Happy birthday pal.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Birthday! Happy happy! Jerry!
Part-Time Nomad
And a happy birthday from me too (Oslo spelling, not Porsgrunn spelling :D )!
If you can't be good, be careful
You and your fancy big-city spelling :D

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
:lol:
If you can't be good, be careful