Good news

After spending way too much time in a community college. I finally got around to applying for, and getting accepted in a four year institution. This fall I will be attending James Madison University. This is certainly a relief.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Way to go man! Congratulations!

You better get out there and celebrate!

-Cub. =o)
Grats freep!

~Keck
Image
Congrats, education is everything nowadays... Stick with it...

What are you planning on majoring in???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Bafitis wrote:Congrats, education is everything nowadays... Stick with it...
Nonsense... edumacation doesn't mean THAT munch! =oP

-Cub. =o)
Well, knowledge is everything. It just so happens that education is, most often than not, the best way about it.

Congrats indeed freep. Make the most of it, and seek for the truth!
Part-Time Nomad
Congrats Travis! Very exciting! So what do you want to be when you grow up???
hugs
Jen
My wife has been trying to put me into an institution for years. Anyhow, BIG congrats to ya!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim the old guy wrote:My wife has been trying to put me into an institution for years.


I knew you were committed....

badum-ching
Freep,

Awesome! Trust try to turn out as good as James Madison and you'll be fine.

JTOG/Jen, :lol:
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Thanks for the warm congratulations. I am studying either History or English, and I plan to teach.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
ROFL... Jen and Jim!

-Cub. =o)
freepizza wrote:Thanks for the warm congratulations. I am studying either History or English, and I plan to teach.
Unless you plan on teaching in another country, you really should know English in order to teach History... :P
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
ROFL... Jen and Jim!
I swear, they're as bad (see also: great) as the Marx brothers.

Well, only Jim fits the age bracket.

Just kidding!
Part-Time Nomad
Very funny, Frank! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"