Where is Jen

Her posting has slowed. I don't like that one bit. Not one bit.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Jen, Jim, and to a degree also Cub and also myself have slowed posting lately. I can only speak for myself - and work is the reason. Also easter.

I'm hoping they will return to normal service soon. I require regular input of these people.

C'mon people! I need my fix!! Don't hold out on meeee... :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Let's never forget Mr. Thomas Malloy, who I will always keep a candle burning for.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I wish we could get a simple lifesign outta him soon. Just to know he's still among us.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Anyone know his real name??? Can anyone do a search on him and try to find his Phone Number or Mailing address???

Maybe he has just had computer problems and can't afford to replace it just now...

Sadly, I don't think I've seen him post since September or even maybe during the summer...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Oh hai! Still here. I'm in the middle of a super secret underground mission involving persons of great importance......
or I've just seen Watchmen too many times. :lol:

I'ma still lurkin, and I pulled the trigger in PM form superquick to James this a.m. with our spammin infilitrators.

Plus one was online and I sent said spammer a PM seeping with vicious hate.

I don't think he read it. :(

Waiting for the shoe to drop, just like everyone else here. :wink:

Hugs!
Jen
A gumshoe, perhaps? ;)

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
As always, it is good to hear from Jen (our resident angel), Fred (our resident comedian), and everybody else on a regular basis as it soothes the soul and refreshes the mind and keeps the heart pumping.

Oh, and BTW, I am here, too, though not quite as regular as before. Too many things to do and not enough time. Still, this is my home away from home and I enjoy checking in every so often. Bless you all and Keep the Faith!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Maybe we're all slowing a bit, but hopefully for no bad reason. We know that there is news around the corner on TCM and we're all still keeping the faith and keeping the conversation going.

There's also little on the news worth talking about. At least over here at the moment anyway.
David
Actually, now that I think about it, you guys may post about the same, its just that new folks are posting more.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
That's no bad thing!

I feel like I visit the site far more than my number of posts suggests. I'm reading the threads all the time.
David
Demonlawyer wrote:That's no bad thing!

I feel like I visit the site far more than my number of posts suggests. I'm reading the threads all the time.
Yep, I read the board probably 2-3 times daily. But, I probably only post 2 times a week :)

~Keck
Image
Demonlawyer wrote:That's no bad thing!

I feel like I visit the site far more than my number of posts suggests. I'm reading the threads all the time.
No, it's a very good thing.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I wish Nilo would come back to the boards... But family is certainly more important and after his health scares he is taking the time to focus on his grandchildren... Can't blame him for that...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Jim the old guy wrote:As always, it is good to hear from Jen (our resident angel), Fred (our resident comedian), and everybody else on a regular basis as it soothes the soul and refreshes the mind and keeps the heart pumping.

Oh, and BTW, I am here, too, though not quite as regular as before. Too many things to do and not enough time. Still, this is my home away from home and I enjoy checking in every so often. Bless you all and Keep the Faith!
Don't worry Jim... I've got you on speed dial just in case!

-Cub. =o)