My last post - forever!

OK, here's the scoop. Post #1776, a number of great significance in the USA. I figure this would be an ideal time to bow out of the brotherhood, fold up my cot and head to the hills where the buffalo DO NOT roam but where there is no electricity AND no internet AND no phones.

OK, so I'm dreaming. Hey! It's OK to dream, isn't it? Actually, I'm not going anywhere and I do plan on posting again soon. But, for now? Say goodnight, Jim! TOG has left the computer (I just ate Taco Bell's tacos and I really have to go).
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Just checking... It's past April Fool's day...

Ok, what's the news? You're part of the backbone of this site, and it would be a shame to see you going, even on a short holiday!

Don't stay long wherever you're going JTOG.
David
4th of July, 1776. Know what King George III of England wrote in his diary that day? I'll give you a hint - it's the very definition of irony.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
But Jim, we'd misses yous :( Glad you are just kidding!

~Keck
Image
Jim has tried this one before. He is just warming us up for when he unveils that he has never really liked Tex, and he has been 'just kidding' this whole time.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Fred Buer wrote:4th of July, 1776. Know what King George III of England wrote in his diary that day? I'll give you a hint - it's the very definition of irony.

-Fred
Didn't he write something along the lines of Nothing... lol I know that sounds weird, but I can't remember word for word, but I remember hearing this a few times through out my academic life...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
freepizza wrote:Jim has tried this one before. He is just warming us up for when he unveils that he has never really liked Tex, and he has been 'just kidding' this whole time.
DON'T EVEN JOKE LIKE THAT!

Wait, maybe he's actually only like 15yrs old too ... WHEN DO THE LIES STOP JIM... WHEN?!! :cry:

~Keck
Image
Post 1776?

Yeah, I figured you'd hang it up and stop posting when you reached your year of birth!

:o

:lol:
In which case Jim looks a lot younger than he is! At least ten, fifteen years! What's the big secret, Jim? :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
"Nothing important happened today."
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Jerry Dan wrote:"Nothing important happened today."
AAAhhhhh, that's it... I knew it had something to do with Nothing...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Yup - and I'm thinking Jim's so clever he waited for us to come up with the reference so we would know his supposed "Last Post Ever" was nothing important. As in - nothing to worry about.

I predict his return from the toilet sometime soon! Them taco bell tacos pulls a Jesus on you - you're gone for three days and people start to wonder if you died, and then suddenly you reappear among the living, fresh as a daisy!

And now you all have mental images of Jim doing a three-day bender on the can. Dance, puppets! :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Where's he gone?!? :wink:
David
Just a hint Demonlawyer....

he is taking a massive dump.
Matt
You had me worried for a while there! :o :D
If you can't be good, be careful