Page 1 of 1
Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 16, 2009 • 2:07 pm
by Paulino
Does anybody know, where is possible to buy something with Tex theme (T-Shirt, socks, fedora,...), or has anybody any possibility to produce it?
Re: Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 16, 2009 • 2:14 pm
by Jack Vanian
Are you really sure you want to have Tex Murphy socks? I can tell you, the girls won´t appreciate it.

Re: Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 16, 2009 • 4:36 pm
by Demonlawyer
Socks? I'm sure they won't worry too much if it's just socks. I'd get a printer that can print onto transfer sheet stuff (Epson printers to transfer sheets), then find your medium. Shirts are easier, but socks might work. Get something with a flat material like smooth cotton. Then iron it on and hey presto - you have your home made artwork. I did it once for a Tex shirt.
Re: Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 16, 2009 • 5:12 pm
by Bafitis
I don't think they ever really got into the Merchandising for Tex... Just the games and stuff closely related... Anything else you happen to find will most likely be Fan-made...
Re: Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 17, 2009 • 2:18 pm
by Paulino
Yeah, I browsed a net, and foun nothing.
I found several companis, that can produce it (T-shirts, socks too

), but I need some nice and decent artwork.
Does anybody have something, maybe I will use logo of this website.
Re: Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 17, 2009 • 3:45 pm
by Bafitis
Up at the top of the screen are some links to other parts of this website... Try the Community Fan Art section and the Downloads, Wallpaper and Screenshots section...
There are also some things in the Fan Art section of the Message Board that haven't been posted to the Community Fan Art section...
Re: Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 17, 2009 • 8:30 pm
by Jen
Paulino, I highly suggest that you grab some of the Tex Clip art, or do a screen grab, and edit, cut etc and take it to an embroiderer. sp??
A few years back I got some KILLER long sleeve black button down shirts made with the Tex graphic that's in the logo. Instead of the color shift from red/orange to yellow, I had them combine the threads, red, orange, yellow, and it turned out frickin amazing. Jim has one, he'd agree.
I also grabbed the 3 Cards to midnight logo from the trailer, and got the logo embroidered on a black polo with shiny silver thread. Again, was VERY happy with the results.
They look very professional. That would be my suggestion, as I've been where you are.
Re: Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 19, 2009 • 6:27 pm
by Jim the old guy
Jen's right - I agree.
Re: Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 19, 2009 • 9:13 pm
by Bjyman
Heh they could have made some Robco products.
Re: Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 19, 2009 • 9:32 pm
by Cubase
Bjyman wrote:Heh they could have made some Robco products.
Oh but somebody already has:
http://www.robcoproducts.com.au/
And even scarier:
http://www.skynetresearch.com/home/ ...albeit, in the viral sense.
-Cub. =o)
Re: Tex Murphy Merchandising
Posted: April 19, 2009 • 10:19 pm
by Bafitis
I don't see the Alien Abductor anywhere in there...
