Small bit of news

I got engaged tonight to my darling Adele. We're off on holiday first thing in the morning but I hope to write a little more when we get back.

All in all, not a bad date, the 16th April.

Best wishes to all here.
David
Congratulations! Ah, love is grand! You've touched my romantic soul. I hope you're experiencing the excitement and indescribable joy that my wife and I did some 36 years ago.
Never too late for coffee, never too early for beer.
Congrats... Have you set a Big Date yet???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Nothing small about the news :P

Grats all around. I see what you meant by today being a good day too!
Part-Time Nomad
That's fantastic news :) Very glad to hear, DLaw!

~Keck
Image
That's great.

Congrats.

Post some holiday picks =)
Matt
Congratulations, DL! I'm sure there's many years of positive memories ahead.
Super good news, DB. May the two of you find an abundance of happiness.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim the old guy wrote:Super good news, DB. May the two of you find an abundance of happiness.
Last post my @$$! You're a gem, JTOG. Brought me back, you did.
Never too late for coffee, never too early for beer.
Demonlawyer wrote:I got engaged tonight to my darling Adele. We're off on holiday first thing in the morning but I hope to write a little more when we get back.

All in all, not a bad date, the 16th April.

Best wishes to all here.
AWWWW!!!! Congratualations!!! I hope your future is wonderful together, and we're going to want all the juicy details when you get back!

Well done!!
Hugs!
Jen
Congrats man! Always glad to hear good news like that!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Awesome news man! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!

In love the best is yet to come...

-Cub. =o)
Thanks for all these warm wishes guys.

It feels like the last few days have been a bit of a rollercoaster but in a good way. I proposed at the place we first met for a drink and the place was in on it. They had set our table out slightly nicer to all the others and they brought out a bottle of champagne with two glasses and luggage tag attached saying on one side "It´s time to ´pop´ the question" and on the other "Will you marry me?".

So down on one knee I got, and read a poem I´d spent all day rehearsing before asking her to marry me. Believe me it´s much harder reciting a poem when your nerves are going crazy and you´ve already had a few glasses to drink. I could easily imagine how Tex might ask it of Chelsea and something funny but unplanned happening, in a way that would only happen to Tex.
David
This is great news. Have a happy life with this lady :)
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Demonlawyer wrote:I could easily imagine how Tex might ask it of Chelsea and something funny but unplanned happening, in a way that would only happen to Tex.
Like some World Disaster that only Tex can Prevent and solve... :lol:

Yeah I don't think that will ever happen to any of us... :)
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...


Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...