Page 1 of 1
Check it out!
Posted: April 17, 2009 • 8:45 pm
by Jen
There's a guest at the party we've all seen before!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFQCCjV2djo
Everytime I see the piano, I get a line from UAKM. Kroger? That's even better than a Staufway!!!
Adrian teaches film and acting classes. I think it's from there. It reminds me dead on of the old black and white Outer Limits and Twilight Zone episdoes.
Jen
Re: Check it out!
Posted: April 17, 2009 • 9:05 pm
by GarySogar
I remember the original Twilight Zone episode. Maybe I'm nostalgic, but I think the original is much better.
Re: Check it out!
Posted: April 17, 2009 • 9:19 pm
by Bafitis
GarySogar wrote:I remember the original Twilight Zone episode. Maybe I'm nostalgic, but I think the original is much better.
Rarely are Remakes better than Originals...
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Remakes are Bad, just usually not as good...
Re: Check it out!
Posted: April 17, 2009 • 11:36 pm
by Cubase
I really enjoyed watching that. I spotted Adrian as one of the party guests too... I saw the nose first, haha.
I especially love the use of dutch tilting on the camera during the main characters revelations. A great effect used perfectly in the scene.
Thanks for sharing Jen.
-Cub. =o)
Re: Check it out!
Posted: April 18, 2009 • 4:05 am
by Electron Stu
Hahahaha "Dutch Tilt" aka "Batman-TV-show-low-camera-angle." FILM NERD! lol just kidding buddy, the only people I know that even know that term are film kids. It was just a surprise to hear that again after so long.
I have to admit it's pretty good for a student production. I wish I had some of that talent up here. All we have are people who take the course because "it would be fun" and are now working McJobs. The serious ones have all left. ANYWAY good stuff, thanks for the share!