Page 1 of 1

Still having trouble registering on the BFG forum :(

Posted: April 19, 2009 • 11:57 pm
by Joel
I wasn't sure who to get in touch with but I imagine James is my best bet here. I tried registering again on the site but it tells me that my username "Joel" and email address are already taken. So then, I request to have an activation email re-sent but it's still not in my inbox. Is anybody else having trouble?

Re: Still having trouble registering on the BFG forum :(

Posted: April 20, 2009 • 12:54 am
by plumgas
PM james

Re: Still having trouble registering on the BFG forum :(

Posted: April 20, 2009 • 7:28 am
by James LeMosy
Hi Joel,

Just sent you a PM.

Re: Still having trouble registering on the BFG forum :(

Posted: April 20, 2009 • 7:46 am
by Joel
Replied :) Thanks very much. If anyone else is having trouble, do let James know, he will get you up and running. Just to let you know, i'm running a hotmail account so try to avoid those if you don't want to have the trouble I had.

Thanks again, James.