Page 1 of 1
Re: blu-ray
Posted: July 27, 2010 • 11:49 pm
by Joel
PS3 as blu-ray for me too. It's the finest one out there at the moment given all of the on-board hardware that you wouldn't find in other conventional players.
blu-ray
Posted: July 28, 2010 • 5:01 am
by plumgas
just purchased a dvd/blu-ray recorder, very nice machine. Anyone else got one.
Re: blu-ray
Posted: July 28, 2010 • 5:14 am
by netroam
Well, unfortunately no recorder, but I got a blu-ray/DVD player in my PS3

Re: blu-ray
Posted: July 28, 2010 • 5:24 am
by Cubase
netroam wrote:Well, unfortunately no recorder, but I got a blu-ray/DVD player in my PS3

Ditto.
-Cub. =o)
Re: blu-ray
Posted: July 28, 2010 • 6:23 am
by plumgas
players are players & recorders are recorders.
The first ones where released by panasonic for the australian market but that was in 2009, not sure why australia was selected maybe due to the fact we already had hd channels.
uk models have just been released.
Re: blu-ray
Posted: July 28, 2010 • 6:51 am
by sam10100
That's very cool. I only have two blu ray players. Still not writers yet.
Re: blu-ray
Posted: July 28, 2010 • 5:54 pm
by Cubase
I have a BluRay burner in my PC for authoring BluRay discs, if that counts?
-Cub. =o)