Page 1 of 1
Happy Birthday Plumgas!
Posted: November 21, 2010 • 12:22 pm
by Jen
Nifty 50 ehs ? Well congrats, and I hope it's a great day!
Re: Happy Birthday Plumgas!
Posted: November 21, 2010 • 12:36 pm
by sam10100
Happy birhday!
Re: Happy Birthday Plumgas!
Posted: November 21, 2010 • 1:27 pm
by Bjyman
Happy Birthday. Just what is plumgas anyways? I don't think plums give you gas of either the fuel or flatulence variety.
Re: Happy Birthday Plumgas!
Posted: November 21, 2010 • 3:31 pm
by plumgas
plumgas is short for gas plumber, I own a plumbing business & I setup plumgas years ago
as I use it for business email................
thanks guys for the birthday greetings.
Re: Happy Birthday Plumgas!
Posted: November 21, 2010 • 4:02 pm
by Demonlawyer
Hey, happy birthday - I always wondered how you got your name. Enjoy the big 5-0
Re: Happy Birthday Plumgas!
Posted: November 21, 2010 • 4:30 pm
by Cubase
Happy birthday! Hope it's a damn fine one!
-Cub. =o)
Re: Happy Birthday Plumgas!
Posted: November 21, 2010 • 4:58 pm
by Bafitis
Cheers!!!
Hope it's a joyful one...
Re: Happy Birthday Plumgas!
Posted: November 22, 2010 • 12:04 am
by Fred Buer
Happy birthmas!
-Fred
Re: Happy Birthday Plumgas!
Posted: November 23, 2010 • 10:47 am
by dcat151
Happy Birthday! I hope it's a great one!