Page 1 of 2
I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 9:28 am
by Cubase
Every Tex Murphy game climaxes with something exploding in space.
UAKM: The Moon Child blows up... in space.
Pandora: The Spaceship blows up... in space.
Overseer: The Overlord Satellite blows up... in space.
So, It's safe to say that if the new Tex Murphy game makes it to our screens, we can expect something to blow up... in space.
Just my $0.02. Carry on.
-Cub. =o)
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 9:51 am
by Sai
Hopefully it'll blow our minds... in space!

Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 9:58 am
by joliet_jane
I can't believe I never noticed that!
I guess because it's set in the future, everything's gotta be... in space!
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 10:27 am
by Chris Marsland
I'm just trying to remember how Martian Memorandum ended... Something blew up!
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 10:53 am
by joliet_jane
marso84 wrote:I'm just trying to remember how Martian Memorandum ended... Something blew up!
Something blew up on Mars. Which is.. in space!
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 10:56 am
by Bjyman
What about Mean Streets? There was an explosion, but I guess in Alcatraz. Although I suppose some satellites could have exploded off screen.
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 4:17 pm
by my voice just
in space?
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 4:46 pm
by Bjyman
Nope in the middle of my backyard...
Edit: I stand corrected the explosion was in space here as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZ_ec1x ... re=related
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 6:47 pm
by dcat151
Crazy. I'd never noticed this before.
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 8:29 pm
by Fred Buer
Dammit Sai, that was
my line!
-Fred
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 8:41 pm
by Sai
Fred Buer wrote:Dammit Sai, that was
my line!
-Fred
Haha. Great minds think alike and such

Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 10:23 pm
by Frank
In the next game, I expect space itself to blow up.
Yeah. Try to picture that one!
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 20, 2012 • 11:12 pm
by my voice just
negative. there`s not enough oxygen in space to blow
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 21, 2012 • 12:35 am
by Fred Buer
Are you saying space sucks?
-Fred
Re: I just noticed something...
Posted: April 21, 2012 • 12:54 am
by plumgas
we might of had space but we also had.........
tex running out of the moonchild with the explosion behind him
tex diving out of the window of the warehouse - pandora
tex jumping off the roof of the cabin - overseer
all fantastic scenes!