Page 1 of 2

TOG's thread

Posted: February 15, 2008 • 12:06 pm
by Jim the old guy
I'm just trying to catch up with the Cubmaster.

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 15, 2008 • 12:06 pm
by Jim the old guy
Still trying.

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 15, 2008 • 12:07 pm
by freepizza
I can dig that. Might want to look into that 'thread' before someone else bumps it back up to the top. It is a source of unlimited posts.

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 15, 2008 • 2:21 pm
by Fred Buer
I'm never tempted by this sort of thing. Ever. Really. It's true!

-Fred

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 15, 2008 • 9:48 pm
by Jim the old guy
Fred, I don't believe you. Sorry.

Besides, you are rather adroitly sneaking up on Cub and I. We cannot concede our record-setting paces without a fight.

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 15, 2008 • 11:17 pm
by Mr. Thomas Malloy
I've come to the conclusion that I'll never make it to your post count Jim. Not unless I cheat. And I'm not sure if meaningless posts like this one counts.

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 15, 2008 • 11:19 pm
by adninsreaction
so does that mean I should stop my pursuit of the hallowed record? I'm only like 8000 off...

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 15, 2008 • 11:32 pm
by Mr. Thomas Malloy
If you're talking post record, actually it is my pleasure to tell you that you're not that far off. Just ... a thousand and something or so. All hope is not lost! You know I posted a lot tonight. Just to kinda bump my post count, and because I wanted to talk. Funny how I can just lurk for a few weeks, and then all of a sudden come on and be very talkative. Which reminds me, I never told you all ...

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 16, 2008 • 8:04 am
by adninsreaction
I like talking as well...talky talk talk talkity....but you're right...frivolous posting is just wrong...so I've decided I'm going to start plugging household products at the end of my posts...."Hello, I'm Brian Sumner...sometimes when I'm taking a shower after a long day at work, I need a cleanser that is going to be tough on the dirt, but soft enough to make my skin feel smooth and refreshed..that's why I use Zest Bodywash...because you're not fully clean, until your zestfully clean."

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 16, 2008 • 11:03 am
by Jim the old guy
I agree. Stupid threads like this should not be allowed. After all, what kind of person wants to post just to catch up to the leader? Certainly not moi!!!

OK, so I lied. It's the first time I have EVER lied.....................today.

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 16, 2008 • 8:29 pm
by Cubase
Jim, is it me or did your pants just catch on fire?

-Cub. =o)

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 17, 2008 • 5:54 pm
by Fred Buer
You two are like 40 posts apart, I'm 400 posts behind :D

Sneaking up on you, my entire behind!

-Fred

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 24, 2008 • 9:35 pm
by Bafitis
That would make me about 1,400 Plus behind... :(

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 24, 2008 • 11:23 pm
by adninsreaction
It's not the size of your post count, but the quality of your posts that count....and any man who believes that is filling himself with lies and false hope...

Re: TOG's thread

Posted: February 25, 2008 • 3:38 am
by Bafitis
And I have Ocean Front Property in Arizona for sale... ;}