Page 1 of 2

To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 09, 2009 • 11:42 pm
by Jen
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Jerry Dan, Stephen. way cool guy whatever.......
Happy birthday to you!!!!


:D
Oh wait, it's not till Wednesday....that's ok, we'll start the party early!! Cub will take the first drink!

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 09, 2009 • 11:48 pm
by Bafitis
Jen wrote:Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Jerry Dan, Stephen. way cool guy whatever.......
Happy birthday to you!!!!
You look like a monkey
and smell like one too...

Oh wait, that worked better with your other Avatar...

Cheers!!!

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 3:29 am
by Cubase
Hip Hip... Hooray!
Hip Hip... Hooray!
Hip Hip... Hooray!

...sorry, I must confess... I copied and pasted.

Anyway, happy birthday!

-Cub. =o)

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 6:13 am
by Sai
Happy birthday! :D
Cubase wrote:...sorry, I must confess... I copied and pasted.
Copy Pasta is tasty :)

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 8:35 am
by Fred Buer
Happy brithday dude!!

(Oh yeah, I went there!)

-Fred

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 9:59 am
by jcarnby
I copied and pasted. I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted.I copied and pasted. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 1:32 pm
by Jen
Fred Buer wrote:Happy brithday dude!!

(Oh yeah, I went there!)

-Fred
Har Har!
Not in the title, can pass it by.....

Jen

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 3:34 pm
by litlkeck
Happy Bday Early!

Cub, the trick is to abbreviate words, so you can't misspell things.

Rather,

C, the trk is to abb. wrds, so u kn't mspell thngs.

~Keck

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 4:53 pm
by Fred Buer
Oh but Jen, you still know it's there! It shall drive you to posting at all hours of the night! :lol:

-Fred

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 7:00 pm
by Jerry Dan
Aw, thanks, guys! :oops:

And since I feel I've been neglecting to extend my felicitations in regard to the annual celebration of the post-natal event for the other members of this board, allow me this opportunity to reciprocate: happy brithday to all!

What? Don't they spell it that way in Porsgrunn? (I got your back, Miss Peller. :wink: )

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 7:10 pm
by freepizza
Happy birthday pal.

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 10, 2009 • 9:07 pm
by Frank
Birthday! Happy happy! Jerry!

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 11, 2009 • 1:14 am
by Anne-Lise
And a happy birthday from me too (Oslo spelling, not Porsgrunn spelling :D )!

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 11, 2009 • 8:44 am
by Fred Buer
You and your fancy big-city spelling :D

-Fred

Re: To Jerry Dan

Posted: March 12, 2009 • 1:02 am
by Anne-Lise
:lol: