Page 1 of 2
Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 5:12 pm
by freepizza
After spending way too much time in a community college. I finally got around to applying for, and getting accepted in a four year institution. This fall I will be attending James Madison University. This is certainly a relief.
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 5:19 pm
by Cubase
Way to go man! Congratulations!
You better get out there and celebrate!
-Cub. =o)
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 5:22 pm
by litlkeck
Grats freep!
~Keck
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 6:17 pm
by Bafitis
Congrats, education is everything nowadays... Stick with it...
What are you planning on majoring in???
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 6:27 pm
by Cubase
Bafitis wrote:Congrats, education is everything nowadays... Stick with it...
Nonsense... edumacation doesn't mean THAT munch! =oP
-Cub. =o)
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 8:05 pm
by Frank
Well, knowledge is everything. It just so happens that education is, most often than not, the best way about it.
Congrats indeed freep. Make the most of it, and seek for the truth!
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 8:22 pm
by Jen
Congrats Travis! Very exciting! So what do you want to be when you grow up???
hugs
Jen
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 8:26 pm
by Jim the old guy
My wife has been trying to put me into an institution for years. Anyhow, BIG congrats to ya!
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 8:31 pm
by Jen
Jim the old guy wrote:My wife has been trying to put me into an institution for years.
I knew you were committed....
badum-ching
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 8:39 pm
by Jerry Dan
Freep,
Awesome! Trust try to turn out as good as James Madison and you'll be fine.
JTOG/Jen,

Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 8:52 pm
by freepizza
Thanks for the warm congratulations. I am studying either History or English, and I plan to teach.
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 9:30 pm
by Cubase
ROFL... Jen and Jim!
-Cub. =o)
Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 9:32 pm
by Bafitis
freepizza wrote:Thanks for the warm congratulations. I am studying either History or English, and I plan to teach.
Unless you plan on teaching in another country, you really should know English in order to teach History...

Re: Good news
Posted: March 24, 2009 • 9:42 pm
by Frank
ROFL... Jen and Jim!
I swear, they're as bad (see also: great) as the Marx brothers.
Well, only Jim fits the age bracket.
Just kidding!
Re: Good news
Posted: March 25, 2009 • 9:17 pm
by Jim the old guy