Page 1 of 2

Where is Jen

Posted: April 13, 2009 • 5:13 pm
by freepizza
Her posting has slowed. I don't like that one bit. Not one bit.

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 13, 2009 • 5:18 pm
by Fred Buer
Jen, Jim, and to a degree also Cub and also myself have slowed posting lately. I can only speak for myself - and work is the reason. Also easter.

I'm hoping they will return to normal service soon. I require regular input of these people.

C'mon people! I need my fix!! Don't hold out on meeee... :lol:

-Fred

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 13, 2009 • 5:22 pm
by freepizza
Let's never forget Mr. Thomas Malloy, who I will always keep a candle burning for.

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 13, 2009 • 5:26 pm
by Fred Buer
I wish we could get a simple lifesign outta him soon. Just to know he's still among us.

-Fred

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 13, 2009 • 5:54 pm
by Bafitis
Anyone know his real name??? Can anyone do a search on him and try to find his Phone Number or Mailing address???

Maybe he has just had computer problems and can't afford to replace it just now...

Sadly, I don't think I've seen him post since September or even maybe during the summer...

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 13, 2009 • 8:13 pm
by Jen
Oh hai! Still here. I'm in the middle of a super secret underground mission involving persons of great importance......
or I've just seen Watchmen too many times. :lol:

I'ma still lurkin, and I pulled the trigger in PM form superquick to James this a.m. with our spammin infilitrators.

Plus one was online and I sent said spammer a PM seeping with vicious hate.

I don't think he read it. :(

Waiting for the shoe to drop, just like everyone else here. :wink:

Hugs!
Jen

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 13, 2009 • 9:51 pm
by Fred Buer
A gumshoe, perhaps? ;)

-Fred

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 14, 2009 • 9:16 am
by Jim the old guy
As always, it is good to hear from Jen (our resident angel), Fred (our resident comedian), and everybody else on a regular basis as it soothes the soul and refreshes the mind and keeps the heart pumping.

Oh, and BTW, I am here, too, though not quite as regular as before. Too many things to do and not enough time. Still, this is my home away from home and I enjoy checking in every so often. Bless you all and Keep the Faith!

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 14, 2009 • 11:04 am
by Demonlawyer
Maybe we're all slowing a bit, but hopefully for no bad reason. We know that there is news around the corner on TCM and we're all still keeping the faith and keeping the conversation going.

There's also little on the news worth talking about. At least over here at the moment anyway.

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 14, 2009 • 1:30 pm
by freepizza
Actually, now that I think about it, you guys may post about the same, its just that new folks are posting more.

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 14, 2009 • 3:11 pm
by Demonlawyer
That's no bad thing!

I feel like I visit the site far more than my number of posts suggests. I'm reading the threads all the time.

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 14, 2009 • 3:22 pm
by litlkeck
Demonlawyer wrote:That's no bad thing!

I feel like I visit the site far more than my number of posts suggests. I'm reading the threads all the time.
Yep, I read the board probably 2-3 times daily. But, I probably only post 2 times a week :)

~Keck

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 14, 2009 • 3:45 pm
by freepizza
Demonlawyer wrote:That's no bad thing!

I feel like I visit the site far more than my number of posts suggests. I'm reading the threads all the time.
No, it's a very good thing.

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 14, 2009 • 5:25 pm
by Bafitis
I wish Nilo would come back to the boards... But family is certainly more important and after his health scares he is taking the time to focus on his grandchildren... Can't blame him for that...

Re: Where is Jen

Posted: April 14, 2009 • 7:41 pm
by Cubase
Jim the old guy wrote:As always, it is good to hear from Jen (our resident angel), Fred (our resident comedian), and everybody else on a regular basis as it soothes the soul and refreshes the mind and keeps the heart pumping.

Oh, and BTW, I am here, too, though not quite as regular as before. Too many things to do and not enough time. Still, this is my home away from home and I enjoy checking in every so often. Bless you all and Keep the Faith!
Don't worry Jim... I've got you on speed dial just in case!

-Cub. =o)