Page 1 of 2
My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 11:49 am
by Jim the old guy
OK, here's the scoop. Post #1776, a number of great significance in the USA. I figure this would be an ideal time to bow out of the brotherhood, fold up my cot and head to the hills where the buffalo DO NOT roam but where there is no electricity AND no internet AND no phones.
OK, so I'm dreaming. Hey! It's OK to dream, isn't it? Actually, I'm not going anywhere and I do plan on posting again soon. But, for now? Say goodnight, Jim! TOG has left the computer (I just ate Taco Bell's tacos and I really have to go).
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 2:42 pm
by Demonlawyer
Just checking... It's past April Fool's day...
Ok, what's the news? You're part of the backbone of this site, and it would be a shame to see you going, even on a short holiday!
Don't stay long wherever you're going JTOG.
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 3:30 pm
by Fred Buer
4th of July, 1776. Know what King George III of England wrote in his diary that day? I'll give you a hint - it's the very definition of irony.
-Fred
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 4:40 pm
by litlkeck
But Jim, we'd misses yous

Glad you are just kidding!
~Keck
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 6:10 pm
by freepizza
Jim has tried this one before. He is just warming us up for when he unveils that he has never really liked Tex, and he has been 'just kidding' this whole time.
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 7:24 pm
by Bafitis
Fred Buer wrote:4th of July, 1776. Know what King George III of England wrote in his diary that day? I'll give you a hint - it's the very definition of irony.
-Fred
Didn't he write something along the lines of Nothing... lol I know that sounds weird, but I can't remember word for word, but I remember hearing this a few times through out my academic life...
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 7:52 pm
by litlkeck
freepizza wrote:Jim has tried this one before. He is just warming us up for when he unveils that he has never really liked Tex, and he has been 'just kidding' this whole time.
DON'T EVEN JOKE LIKE THAT!
Wait, maybe he's actually only like 15yrs old too ... WHEN DO THE LIES STOP JIM... WHEN?!!
~Keck
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 7:59 pm
by Jen
Post 1776?
Yeah, I figured you'd hang it up and stop posting when you reached your year of birth!

Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 8:15 pm
by Fred Buer
In which case Jim looks a lot younger than he is! At least ten, fifteen years! What's the big secret, Jim?
-Fred
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 9:24 pm
by Jerry Dan
"Nothing important happened today."
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 15, 2009 • 9:49 pm
by Bafitis
Jerry Dan wrote:"Nothing important happened today."
AAAhhhhh, that's it... I knew it had something to do with Nothing...
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 16, 2009 • 9:41 am
by Fred Buer
Yup - and I'm thinking Jim's so clever he waited for us to come up with the reference so we would know his supposed "Last Post Ever" was nothing important. As in - nothing to worry about.
I predict his return from the toilet sometime soon! Them taco bell tacos pulls a Jesus on you - you're gone for three days and people start to wonder if you died, and then suddenly you reappear among the living, fresh as a daisy!
And now you all have mental images of Jim doing a three-day bender on the can. Dance, puppets!
-Fred
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 16, 2009 • 4:37 pm
by Demonlawyer
Where's he gone?!?

Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 16, 2009 • 11:04 pm
by lestat666
Just a hint Demonlawyer....
he is taking a massive dump.
Re: My last post - forever!
Posted: April 17, 2009 • 12:52 am
by Anne-Lise
You had me worried for a while there!
