Page 1 of 2

Small bit of news

Posted: April 16, 2009 • 4:39 pm
by Demonlawyer
I got engaged tonight to my darling Adele. We're off on holiday first thing in the morning but I hope to write a little more when we get back.

All in all, not a bad date, the 16th April.

Best wishes to all here.

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 16, 2009 • 6:53 pm
by GarySogar
Congratulations! Ah, love is grand! You've touched my romantic soul. I hope you're experiencing the excitement and indescribable joy that my wife and I did some 36 years ago.

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 16, 2009 • 9:09 pm
by Bafitis
Congrats... Have you set a Big Date yet???

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 16, 2009 • 9:43 pm
by Frank
Nothing small about the news :P

Grats all around. I see what you meant by today being a good day too!

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 16, 2009 • 10:08 pm
by litlkeck
That's fantastic news :) Very glad to hear, DLaw!

~Keck

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 16, 2009 • 10:57 pm
by lestat666
That's great.

Congrats.

Post some holiday picks =)

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 17, 2009 • 3:00 am
by Joel
Congratulations, DL! I'm sure there's many years of positive memories ahead.

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 17, 2009 • 4:25 pm
by Jim the old guy
Super good news, DB. May the two of you find an abundance of happiness.

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 17, 2009 • 7:46 pm
by GarySogar
Jim the old guy wrote:Super good news, DB. May the two of you find an abundance of happiness.
Last post my @$$! You're a gem, JTOG. Brought me back, you did.

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 17, 2009 • 8:39 pm
by Jen
Demonlawyer wrote:I got engaged tonight to my darling Adele. We're off on holiday first thing in the morning but I hope to write a little more when we get back.

All in all, not a bad date, the 16th April.

Best wishes to all here.
AWWWW!!!! Congratualations!!! I hope your future is wonderful together, and we're going to want all the juicy details when you get back!

Well done!!
Hugs!
Jen

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 18, 2009 • 8:04 am
by Fred Buer
Congrats man! Always glad to hear good news like that!

-Fred

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 18, 2009 • 10:34 am
by Cubase
Awesome news man! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!

In love the best is yet to come...

-Cub. =o)

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 20, 2009 • 8:20 am
by Demonlawyer
Thanks for all these warm wishes guys.

It feels like the last few days have been a bit of a rollercoaster but in a good way. I proposed at the place we first met for a drink and the place was in on it. They had set our table out slightly nicer to all the others and they brought out a bottle of champagne with two glasses and luggage tag attached saying on one side "It´s time to ´pop´ the question" and on the other "Will you marry me?".

So down on one knee I got, and read a poem I´d spent all day rehearsing before asking her to marry me. Believe me it´s much harder reciting a poem when your nerves are going crazy and you´ve already had a few glasses to drink. I could easily imagine how Tex might ask it of Chelsea and something funny but unplanned happening, in a way that would only happen to Tex.

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 20, 2009 • 9:09 am
by freepizza
This is great news. Have a happy life with this lady :)

Re: Small bit of news

Posted: April 20, 2009 • 5:53 pm
by Bafitis
Demonlawyer wrote:I could easily imagine how Tex might ask it of Chelsea and something funny but unplanned happening, in a way that would only happen to Tex.
Like some World Disaster that only Tex can Prevent and solve... :lol:

Yeah I don't think that will ever happen to any of us... :)